Home Forums Ask Sean TEVA

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

While it could be either wave 3 or 5 that’s very powerful, there’s a good chance, in these long range breaks that at least wave 3 is very strong.

The longer the base, the higher the space.

Scott Pearcy
    Participant

TEVA up almost 6% today and my position is at +5% and rising…..At what percentage above break even would you begin to protect profits?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Still doing as anticipated. Whenever it does break this 4+ year range, (since long, boring ranges breakout into long, strong trends) this could go very far to the upside after it breaks the wave 1 high of $13.76 and begins to sustain itself above that.

It should likely greatly exceed the typical/normal wave 3 shaded zone because of the long, boring range and the length of time it spent in it.

So, this time may or may not be the breakout. But I’d consider waiting until it breaks out and gets to the high side of that range before protecting any profits and letting the rest ride for a while because that uptrend could be very long/strong. Major wave 3 or 5 should extend and be very strong.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bekka
    Participant

So the goal is the gray box?  I’m up too at 9%.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Check back with me in the gray box. The gray box is the typical wave 3 measurement, but the ultra-long range likely takes wave 3 much higher than that and if it didn’t, it would be wave 5 that would extend and go much higher.

The gray box may be where you sell half, when you check back with me then.

Bekka
    Participant

ok, thank you! Getting excited about this one and worth the wait!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Bekka.
    Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome.

Yeah, I’m thankful for wave counts and for knowing that long, boring ranges breakout into long, strong trends.

Scott Pearcy
    Participant

Up 8% at $13 a share…..How high do you think it will go……?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

This chart from the past shows its potential projections. Those projections still stand. 

Attachments:
    Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

And I think with as long as the sideways range was, there’s still a good chance that it could surpass the shaded zone completely, to the upside…but a good chance of at least hitting the shaded zone and well into it.,

Steven Walker
    Participant

I’m down 26.5% in TEVA. Should I continue to hold the stock? I would expect a major correction since it has been doing so well the last several months.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Why would you sell at a loss, when we have upward projections over time? See my above chart. Note the arrows.

This can easily go $18+ over time. But yes, a pullback and even a sizable one could happen anytime OR it could just steadily head higher due to being in such a long, drawn-out range. Either way, long, boring ranges tend to breakout into long, strong trends.

Scott Pearcy
    Participant

Overall, I am up 12% on TEVA….do you recommend selling half to protect profits and hold the rest to see how high the upside is….?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

I think with its 4-year range and with wave 2 potentially being done…we could see it reach the top of the shaded zone (or higher), in time.

MACD firming up.

There are several potential paths there, as shown on the chart. So, depending on what you’re comfortable with would depend on if you sell half or not. That depends on if you’d be ok riding through the two lower dips or not.

Attachments:
    Scott Pearcy
    Participant

Right now with the price per share at over $14.40, I am up almost 19%…..I can withstand the dips, I have held this one for a LONG time….I can ride the wave higher!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.