Home Forums Ask Sean TEVA

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

In time, it may breakout above resistance but no one can know if that will be upon this approach of resistance or a time on down the road (months/years later). So, since that’s a really good return, I’d probably sell it all out of both accounts.

If you decide to risk it, I’d sell the biggest % gainer completely and sell at least half of the lesser gainer.

Congrats!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Sean Hyman.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Andrew Graham
    Participant

Great, thanks Sean…I’ll make 20+ times my subscription fee with this one sale!!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Love that! That’s amazing. Goes in line with what I was saying in last night’s weekly video.

Awesome!

Bekka
    Participant

I’m only down 2% on TEVA.  Would you please give an update and should I sell this one at breakeven or let it get some profit first?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

The white scenario(s) should eventually happen. However, with earnings coming up on the 31st before the bell, I can’t say the white or yellow scenario happens first. But it’s likely worth the wait and holding but in the end, that’s your call to make.

Long, boring ranges tend to breakout into long, strong trends. It’s likely just a matter of if I’m right about wave 2 being complete already or if it continues on for longer, first.

Attachments:
    Scott Pearcy
    Participant

I am down about 6%, I am looking forward to taking profits on this one…….I have had it for a LOOOONNNNGGG time…..since 2016…..The target is about $14?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

One zone of resistance is around $14ish. However, it should end up hitting (in time) $16-$18 and eventually far above, since long, boring ranges tend to breakout into long, strong trends.

Scott Pearcy
    Participant

Thanks

Sean Hyman

You’re welcome.

Bekka
    Participant

Ok….I’ll hold on too! Scott & I will hold on.  Lol!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Great! When it does have a breakout higher, it could be huge, because of the long range.

The last couple of earnings reports, they did beat expectations. Will be interesting to see how the market responds to this upcoming one.

Scott Pearcy
    Participant

Just turned slightly profitable on TEVA!!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

As anticipated. Awesome!

Yeah, if its done with the long, wave 2 range, then the white line should be possible (well into the high shaded zone). If it’s still in wave 2’s long range, then it could reach as high as somewhere within the red resistance zone. Whether it’s in major wave 3 now or not, it’s coming, either way.

Wave 3 could easily surpass the shaded zone too, since long, boring ranges tend to breakout into long, strong trends. So, that’s a typical wave 3 target, but a wave 3 or wave 5 will likely be unusually long, high.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Sean Hyman.
    Attachments:
    Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

It also helps that they just beat earnings.

Scott Pearcy
    Participant

I look forward to riding Wave 3!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.