Home Forums Ask Sean Stock to Zero?

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Yep, just stick to the official averaging down levels.

Yep, the drops are just a mechanism of the overall market dropping like that. So “everything” is getting sold across the board, creating opportunities for those using their heads.

hved
    Participant

Do you see this as the major correction that we have been waiting for? The reason I ask is I’m wondering if I need to reserve some cash for another near future drop in the market.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yes. See the February newsletter for more details on that. Correct.

hved
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll read it.

One other question. My wife has a 401k and a 403b at work and our only choices are Vanguard mutual funds and a few Fidelity mutual funds, some bonds and a money market fund. Is there a way to apply your advice to these mutual funds?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yes, to be in money market until the stock market reaches those levels in the February issue and then start easing back in at those levels (still knowing that bottom may not have been reached) but that over time, you’d do better than staying in, or getting back in with an “all in” approach.

hved
    Participant

Thanks again Sean…I really appreciate you answering my questions. I know that if I have a question there are others that have the same question. I have really benefited from this forum by reading your answers to other members questions.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. Glad to help. Yes, that’s what I love about the forums. If one has a question, many get answers because they wondered the same thing. True.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.