Home Forums Ask Sean Tweak

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

When you get around to tweaks, I would also suggest considering giving the user a stronger indication of which section they are in. I finally noticed the bar above the section name (Investing Basics, Blog, Ask Sean, etc.). Perhaps consider either having the name of the section as non-scrolling header text at the top of the page, or changing the color of the section name as well as having the bar indicator above it. It is certainly workable as it is.
    Thanks for a great site!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

I think as you get familiar with it,that will likely kind of resolve itself. However, I am noting it. First thing is to get everyone successfully switched over and to answer any questions concerning that. Once we’ve got most everyone on board, then i’ll go into tweaking mode. Some things we’ll likely do and some likely not. Why? Each time I change stuff, it’s going to cost me. The Maven site was never perfect and we got around it just fine. Hopefully, this one is already better overall (cleaner, easier to subscribe, and with a totally private Members area where we can talk about our stocks openly in that section, etc.).

Chas
    Participant

Thumbs up

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

There will be gradual tweaks/adjustments over the coming months, just like we had when we were at The Maven. However, we’ve got the ability to do everything we need now. As soon as we know we’ve got pretty much everyone switched over, we’ll work on some tweaks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.