Home Forums Ask Sean Sharing a great letter!

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Sean Hyman

Trump is the sane one trying to do so much for our country, yes. While Nancy and the Dems can only seem to focus on one thing: to impeach Trump. Meanwhile, they’re doing nothing for those that elected them and they’re doing nothing for their home areas. It’s sad.

JimH
    Participant

I love how President Trump fights the evil that is around him! Praise be to God for protecting President Trump from this Evil and giving him the strength to persevere and overcome!

Sean Hyman

Amen to that!

James McCrory
    Participant

I wonder if she actually read it. She and her fellow Democrats do not care for facts. Also she seems to be busy holding press conferences.

Sean Hyman

The market doesn’t seem to think that impeachment will matter since it’s unlikely to get anywhere in the Senate. Therefore, he should get his shot at running in 2020. Some Dems are converting over and showing up at Trump rallies. I met some former Dems at the Trump rally that said their party had gotten too radical and had “run off and left them”. So they’re voting for Trump now. And of course, one Dem just switched away from being Democrat recently. So they’ve got all kinds of problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.