Home Forums Ask Sean Printing newsletter

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is there a way to download the newsletter into a pdf format so I can print it?

Sean Hyman

No. It could be copy/pasted into Word and printed though.

Jerry
    Participant

Not sure what tools you use to create the newsletter, but I pasted it into Word, printed to a PDF file, and I’ve never seen a web page come out that clean. The charts and tables come through perfect. In case people decide to print it, you might want to put a copyright statement on the page where it would print with the document. The one at the bottom of the web page might get edited out if one just wants the newsletter.

Sean Hyman

That’s true that Word can convert time PDF. I forgot about that.

I use WordPress, which is widely used in the industry because it is so effective. Yes, agreed.

Scott Pearcy
    Participant

Copied the newsletter and pasted it into Word……It’s perfect….thanks for that recommendation!!

Sean Hyman

Awesome! Glad that was helpful.

Bill Myers
    Participant

Thanks to Sean and all, copy and paste worked fine. I did go to Landscape orientation so the complete charts printed out. I didn’t try to reduce size so portrait would fit, that may have worked too. I’ll look into that next time. God Bless

Sean Hyman

Awesome. I’m glad that worked.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.