Home Forums Ask Sean Print Portfolio

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I want to print a copy of the LI Portfolio from the March Newsletter. Previously, I would click on the newsletter portfolio, it would enlarge then I would print it. I cannot enlarge it . What prints is a very fine portfolio too small to read clearly. Help anyone?? Thank-you, Dwight

Anonymous
    Inactive

Try right clicking on the image and picking save image or save picture to download it. Then on your computer open the downloaded picture and see if your image viewing application will let you print it

Aaron – logicalinvestor.moderator@gmail.com

Let us know if that didn’t work… I’ll see what I can do.

Dennis Irby
    Participant

On my Android,I have printed it by doing a printscreen then printing the resulting picture.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I always do a copy-and-paste to a Word document—with the document in Landscape position. Then I can manipulate the image to a size that about fills the width of the document, and I save it to my Desktop.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Right click and choose “open in new tab” and that will make it larger.

You can right click again on the new, larger image and choose “copy” and then “paste” it into a Word document or into Microsoft Paint. On my computer, I just keep another tab up. And if I want it on my phone, I just take a picture with my phone, with it on my computer screen.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

And on an iPhone, you can just press and hold down on the portfolio until a menu pops up. And click on “Share” and then “Print.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.