Home Forums Ask Sean Gifting subsription to Sean Hyman

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Suggestion for further updating to your site:

Add a button to gift (saw this on Daily wires site, yes I am a member there). this would allow for a one month buying (not sure how daily wire does it, I am more interesting in giving the gift of Sean).

Just gifted you by doing another subscription and hoping this does not mess up when I cancel the new account out.

By the way, is this site home for good (followed you through two sites so far)?

Thank you for your good work.

Sean Hyman

Newsmax, in my opinion, was starting to go through a financial slump and laid off some of us seasoned writers that made a good bit and replaced us with cheaper ones, that didn’t end up working out. So that’s why the exit from Newsmax. Then, the Maven was supposed to market me and that’s why I went there. They never did, after two years. So there was no need to continue splitting the subscription fee with them for nothing much in return.

Yes, moving to my own site caused me to finally not have a middle man to have in between us. Yes, this is my final stop, thankfully. I wanted the last one to be, had they marketed me like they said the whole time they’d do.

I’ve always hated having to switch sites. I like stability and consistency. I’ve always been that way but some of my publishers have not necessarily helped out in that area. Thanks for being such a long-time subscriber.

Right now, we don’t have a way to gift a subscription. We didn’t have that ability at Maven either. However, I think you can subscribe as a new person under a different user name and password and issue that to your friend. It just has you paying for it until they cancel. So I’m not sure I’d suggest that.

However, $17 is a low hurdle. So if they’re interested, they might subscribe for that month (and if needed, you can give them the cash for that month) and they can see if they like it or not. If they don’t, they can cancel by going to My Account, My Subscription, scrolling down to Actions and click Cancel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.