Home Forums Ask Sean Emails

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I am not getting any emails other than solicitations to join the service.
    My concern is if there is a sell recommendation I won’t get it and I’ll miss out.
    Also, should we be getting notices when the weekly video comes out? Please advise.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please disregard. I fixed it.

Sean Hyman

If you checked the box when you signed up, then you should be getting them. If you checked that box and you don’t see them, then that means they’re going to your junk/spam email folder. Check it. In the How To Subscribe video, I go over where this box is and highlight it to make sure you don’t overlook it.
    However, if you didn’t check the box then, then you can go to the My Account button and click on it and then click on Notifications in the left hand corner of the page and then check that box for Your Lists, Member Newsletter and click Save. Also, while on that page, verify that your email is correct and that you didn’t have a typo when signing up. Let me know if that helps.
    By checking that box, it alerts you to when monthly newsletters come out, weekly videos and sell alerts. In other words, everything from the Members Area.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.