Home Forums Ask Sean DO & RIG

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m down over 50% on both DO and RIG, and have been holding on for a LONG time. Should I continue to hold? The reason I ask is that my portfolio is at a 5 year high right now, so the losses of selling out won’t be as painful as when my other positions were down as well. Given the wave counts of these off shore stocks and considering the overall oil market should I hold on? I don’t need the money now other than having more cash on reserve for buying new positions.

Sean Hyman

My thoughts on RIG/DO and every other former position we’ve held is found in the Members Area, in a recently filmed video. I posted it on the old/former site and on this one too. Here’s the direct link to it. https://logicalinvestor.net/members-only/updated-target-resistance-levels-for-former-uwr-ap-portfolio-positions/

Be sure to check out the Members Area when you have a chance. It’s got all of the subscriber-based info in there.

Ling
    Participant

I am still holding RIG at break even price of $15.14. If the price drops to $5.3, do you suggest me to average down?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

How many tranches do you have now?

It should have no problem eventually reaching $15. That’s the beginning of a major zone of resistance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ling
    Participant

I maxed out. I did averaging down a couple of times: 13ish, 11ish and 9ish.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Ok, then I’d hold what you’ve got and await the $15+ resistance zone to get hit.

Ling
    Participant

Sure. I will check back with you when it hit my break even price. Thanks for your answer!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Sounds good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.