Home Forums Ask Sean Why Join The Logical Investor Newsletter?

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    JimH
    Participant

Love it! Great video! Greatly appreciate you sharing your God given talents with the rest of us, Sean!

Ted & Elizabeth Thomas
    Participant

I joined because, I wanted more than some company or broker handling our retirement investments, Ours were all in mutual funds and I was looking for a better way. I thought buying and selling stocks might be it. I mean, you hear all these great stories about it.
    But I knew I didn’t know much of anything at all and was going to have to have help from someone who knew what they were doing and had our backs. So we searched around a little bit and found Sean Hyman. We didn’t have a lot to start with when we did in 2013 and I jumped in head first and made a hand full of mistakes before I understood the whole LI concept.
    But I stuck with Sean’s advice and am seeing great results and now I wouldn’t do it without him!
    It’s good to know someone has our backs and Sean really has our backs!
    Thanks Sean!
    Ted

Sean Hyman

Thanks, Jim. I sure do appreciate that.

Sean Hyman

Thanks Ted/Liz. I appreciate that. Yes, it warms my heart to know I’ve been able to help y’all and so many others through the years. Thanks for being with me for the last 6 years! I’m looking forward to many more years to come!

Robert R Weidman
    Participant

Clear and concise exactly how your investment advise and recommendations are! The confidence and comfort that I receive from you is so reassuring that I have no concerns, no sleepless nights. I rest easy knowing that I am in good hands! Sincerely, Robert R Weidman

Jeff W
    Participant

In my 3 years with Sean I’ve learned something from every single Newsletter and video. Its money well spent.

Sean Hyman

Thanks Robert! That’s awesome to hear!

Sean Hyman

Thanks for sharing that, Jeff. Awesome! I appreciate the testimonies.

JimA
    Participant

I joined for the same reason as Ted and Elizabeth and completely agree with Jeff.
    I have learned so much and keep engaged weekly so I don’t miss out on learning more.

By following Sean’s teaching, in 2019 my entire portfolio (yes factoring in the approximate 2/5 I keep in cash reserve) gained 26.1%
    Hands down the best money I have ever spent on an investment service or broker.

Thank you Sean!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by JimA.
    Sean Hyman

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing that great testimony, Jim. Congrats!!!

And you made that great return without having to take the same lofty risks as the average investor did to make their return.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.