Home Forums Members Forum Welcome Will and Jacey Fisher

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just want to welcome my son and his wife to LI, as they try out Sean’s service. My other kids will be on soon.

Leslie HarvathLeslie Harvath
    Participant

Welcome, Will & Jacey! You’re in great hands! You’ll be thankin’ your dad before long. ūüôā

Perana73Perana73
    Participant

Welcome to LI and our great forum!

Participant

Welcome Will and Jacey to our LI community! Join our journey to financial security and prosperity!

Participant

Welcome everyone glad to have you with us.

Participant

Welcome, we are very glad you’ve joined us in the Logical Investor. You will be amazed at how much fun it is to learn about investing and investing using Sean’s system. I wish you both much prosperity!

BekkaBekka
    Participant

Welcome! You will learn so much! Check the forums daily if you can and don’t be shy to ask questions. Sean is very attentive to answer quickly, plus there are others on the site that can answer as well. The weekly videos will not only keep you up-to date on the stocks’s movements but teach you about the markets overall. Sean has several videos in the “investing basics” section you will want to read/listen to plus a store to buy additional products you may want to learn about, like options and dividend capturing. Enjoy, learn, and invest with us.

Participant

Welcome and good luck on your learning and investing future with Sean as you join the rest of us….If you have any questions, p[lease do not hesitate to ask Sean directly, or to post your question in the Forum….We have a lot of folks who are willing to share their experiences and help guide you on your way to producing wealth!!

Christiaan VlasblomChristiaan Vlasblom
    Participant

Welcome on board! Great to see some newer generations joining.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Welcome, Will and Jacey. Well, you can already see how welcoming and helpful this stock investing community is. I love that and I believe you will too.

Great advice, Bekka!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.