Home Forums Ask Sean Weekly Video

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Sean,
    I saw you have your video out today. But, I didn’t see any notifications. Have you sent one?

james wolfe
    Participant

i received Ling’s notice, but not one from LI.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

I assume that means you didn’t get an alert about the weekly video but you did about Ling’s alert. If so, that means the Subscribe part in the My Account section/Notifications area isn’t on. And the box would need to be checked. Steven has some screenshots that show them.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Ling, yes. I’ve responded to the forum all day, which sends emails and sent the weekly video, which sends an alert too.

Ling
    Participant

The box for “Subscribe to Our Newsletter” is checked.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

And make sure that the word “Subscribe” shows up in the drop-down menu.

David Wood
    Participant

FYI
    i didn’t see the video notification either. All my subscribes are in order.

Kind Regards

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

The one for the weekly video is in the My Account button, then Notifications, then make sure the drop down menu says “Subscribe” and that the box below it is checked. Then hit Save.

Ling
    Participant

The status does show “Subscribed”. I will click it again.

Sean Hyman

Ok. Then if that’s the case, I’m not sure what the deal is. There are still issues for some people and we don’t yet know why.

Sean Hyman

By the way, if y’all will recall, alerts never worked perfectly at the old site either and we all made it just fine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got some of mine not all, but what I did to get any because I wasn’t. Was I went in and turned all my subcribes to unsubscribe saved them logged out them logged back in and changed them to subscribe and saved them and logged out. And I got many more but I believe I am still not getting all but I like that I am getting many more.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’d want to keep the forums showing “Unsubscribe” and the My Account/Notification area to “Subscribe”, box checked and click Save. After that, the problem would not be on your end and due to outside forces.

Ling
    Participant

I have received the weekly video notification at 2:02 pm today.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.