Home Forums Members Forum Wave count $GOLD

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What is the current wave count on $GOLD? RSI and MACD are heading higher. Thank you for your time.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Late stages of wave 3.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Here’s the wave counts. Toward the ends of waves 3, 5 and B, sentiment is extremely bullish, yet are some of the times where there’s far more downside risk medium-term than upside reward.

We’re far better off in SLV, which has far surpassed gold percentage wise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Sean, you told us to expect a potential target of 30-38 for GOLD. Do you foresee GOLD hitting this target in the current Wave 3 or not until the next Wave 5?
    Thank you!

Sean HymanSean Hyman

I think you’d be pressing your luck and might have to wait for wave 5.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

But no one can accurately call the end of wave 3.

Steve KenagySteve Kenagy
    Participant

WOW! That is miles away from it’s 200 week average. Glad we are still in SLV though.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Yep. That’s why we exited GLD but kept SLV.

Participant

The question was because of an adult son. Approximately 6 years ago he used some inheritance money to purchase several gold coins. Roughly a couple of years ago he found the best job that he had ever had. It used both his hands and brain. At one point he was appointed Department Manager. Several months ago the business had to close. He has filed for but never received any unemployment checks. He had been told they should be here. He is still waiting.

I have been told there was a recent story in an area newspaper how some 25,000 Kansans have never received unemployment checks. As a consequence many have lost cars, homes, etc. We have a Democratic Governor.

My son is not in that situation. He had talked about setting 10% of his income aside for savings. Also he some income from partial interest in inherited pastureland which is rented. He also had the $1200 stimulus check. I was wanting to encourage him to sell at least some of the coins. Also I will help other ways also.

Hope this helps to explain the background. I had sold my gold coins sometime ago when the topic came up on the forum.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with selling gold coins at all-time highs and take some profits to take care of some things. It will be awhile again before gold is “cheap”. But when it is, he could always buy again. Metals boom and bust. If you don’t get out somewhere in the boom, then you go through the next bust. We’re nicely in that “boom” now. While there could be one more major push higher (wave 5), nothing wrong with selling toward the end of wave 3, if needed.

Building sufficient savings, in the future though, will make it to where investments are ONLY sold when he believes its optimal to do so.

If he sells gold and doesn’t need 100% of the money, he could always reinvest it in silver on a pullback in silver. But just know…it booms and busts too, just like gold. So he’d want to exit once he feels the boom is getting closer to being over.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

By the way, not many adult sons would take inheritance and put it into something that could go up. So kudos to him. Smart guy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.