Home Forums Members Forum Vanity Question :-)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Forgive the newbie question…How do I add a picture to my profile?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You click on your name in the forum and it will take you to the profile area. Then click on where the picture would go and it will allow you to upload a picture (small picture) from your computer or phone. Click on the visuals below to enlarge them to see where I’m referring to. Hope this helps.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

I tried this but it takes me back to the main Profile screen. Weird.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Dean, it looks like there’s a glitch somewhere. I’d notified my web guys about it. We’ll see if they can find it. Not sure.

In a worst case scenario, you could probably email it to me and I could upload from the back-end. shmcc2000@hotmail.com

Just make sure it’s a smaller pic. Not huge.

Participant

No worries, Sean! It’s Sunday. I have plenty of football to keep my brain busy for the day. I’ll check back in on it later in the week. 🙂

BTW – I’m also getting an “Access Denied” screen when I try to post here. Something definitely off, but it sounds like you have your team on it already.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by AvatarDean Enis.
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yep. Just emailed you about it. When you wrote “Add” in your title, the spam software saw “Ad” and thought it was spam and blocked you. I’ve unblocked it twice, but it may still flag on that one post because of the title. Not sure.

Participant

No worries! It’s a minor issue and can be corrected next week. Now get back to enjoying your vacation! 🙂

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks. It’s more of a fact finding mission, to see if we want to buy a beach condo rental here. But there’s a little rest and relaxation in it here and there. ha-ha.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.