Home Forums Ask Sean ULE

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Sean, had a question on ULE. I originally bought at 17.18, first average down at 15.8, second average down at 14.12. I am about 15.5% down on it right now. Was wondering if i could average down a third time( I almost hate to ask you this haha) or save the cash for LI investments? It seems it is still in a downtrend and not sure how Brexit may affect the euro near term.

David 2036
    Participant

I still own ULE also. I think we normally Purchase at a value then average down twice if applicable. You bought at value $17.18, first average down at $15.80 and second average down at $14.12. That would be your three trenches. I am not going to average down any further, but you decide what you are going to do. I am saving my money for the big opportunities in the future in LI. I think I will be patient!

Sean Hyman

Alan, your averaging downs are close together. They should be further apart. Brexit will mainly affect the British pound.

So far, the euro is making a “higher low”. If the recent low remains above what I have labeled as wave C, then we’d be nearing the end of a wave 2 pullback which is the first pullback of the new uptrend. But, right now, it’s too early to say for certain if that’s 100% the case. So, if the euro bottoms in wave 2 soon and goes into a wave 3, then you’ll see ULE make huge headway.

Three total positions are all I’d suggest. But your averagings should have been wider spread out. From here, you should just be patient. Remember where people doubt their positions: Near the bottoms of waves C and 2.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Yamahopper
    Participant

Thanks Sean for your guidance (David too) and for keeping us in the loop of former portfolio holdings. Remaining patient!

Sean Hyman

You’re welcome. Also, have you seen the update I did on all former positions in the Members Area? Here it is: https://logicalinvestor.net/members-only/updated-target-resistance-levels-for-former-uwr-ap-portfolio-positions/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.