Home Forums Ask Sean To former subscribers: DBA is doing something it hasn’t done in a long time!

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

It’s breaking above its major moving averages AND a long, downtrend line!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean Hyman

Click on the chart to enlarge it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a sell order for DBA at my cost. Should I be setting a higher sell target price? I will watch your video on former positions.

Sean Hyman

Yes, check that video out…BUT I’m not sure what your cost is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My cost was 22.62. May set sell for high resistance range of 28-29 as mentioned in your video. Not in need of a quick sale.

Sean Hyman

$23’s-$25’s will be the first resistance but yes, it could head higher to that resistance mentioned.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. Thanks for the help. Metal, energy then agriculture will rise.

Perana73
    Participant

That’s great news! Been holding it since 3/3/14 but averaged down twice after that, so my cost is now at 20.38. Thank you Sean, for providing updated info on our old UWR positions. I really appreciate it.

Sean Hyman

Awesome. You’re welcome. DBA could be responding to the phase 1 deal between China/US and Trump having them buy such large amounts of agriculture from us.

Bekka
    Participant

That makes sense. I’ll keep an eye on mine too!

Loveit38
    Participant

Thank you for the update!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome.

Jeff W
    Participant

I’ve been waiting for this death by a 1000 cut to turn around for quite a while

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yep, agreed. So far, of commodities: metals have led, then oil/energy is firming and agriculture is dragging up the rear. And has been a pain in the rear. ha-ha. But it too will come along. Food isn’t going to zero, especially in a world where the Fed has expressed its intention of wanting to get inflation higher and in a world where Trump is getting China to buy $50 billion of ag products from our farmers. Id did see one note where that still may be delayed a bit. But overall, it should turn upward. It’s been firming up more than usual lately. So we could be at the beginning of that. We’ll see.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.