Home Forums Ask Sean Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean,

Is there a way to get your webmaster to add a thumbs up or thumbs down icon for Like/Dislike in the Ask Sean or Members Forum as a way for subscribers to acknowledge the help of the other members? Thanks

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

I don’t think so. Keep in mind, everything we’ve added in costs me personally out of pocket and we’re still not quite back up to the numbers we need to be at (even though we’ve gained a lot of people over the last 60 days). But the latest expenditure increase was on my upping the server speed so that the site’s speed should be faster.

So, the like button, etc. is something minor. Out of pocket money is only going toward crucial things that really need addressing. After that, money will be directed toward marketing the site to get the exposure to where it really needs to be. My income has been restored from about 10% of what I used to make, up to about 1/3rd of what I used to make. Over time, as the number of subscribers grows, I hope to have fully recovered that and then some.

Scott Pearcy
    Participant

It was just a suggestion…and with me and everyone else on the site….singing your praises, I am certain God will continue to bless you (As you have and continually bless us with your skill, insight, and knowledge!) as the website grows and replaces all of your lost income with even more than you can possibly imagine (That would be a LOT for me!!).

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks. I truly believe that. Thank y’all for praying and believing with me too!

Perana73
    Participant

I give that a big THUMPS UP!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

ha-ha. Thank you!

Aaron – logicalinvestor.moderator@gmail.com

Yeah… have to say Im so proud of how far this has come. I think we chatted about all of this at the lakehouse waaay back when you were still with newsmax. Seems so long ago but realistically, not that long either! It will take time but absolutely on the best track… imh(umble)o

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, I think we were in the pool at the lake house then. And God has brought it all to pass. Loving it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.