Home Forums Ask Sean think or thwim

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have tried MANY times to work with that platform, with little success. (I just now tried again to download it, and still could not get it to work! It has way too much junk on it that I don’t need, is hard to read, and I can’t even get what I DO need.) They previously had a great platform that offered Level II quotes, which was MUCH easier to use, and more user-friendly, but they dropped it a couple years ago, so I just use their basic web platform. I wish they would bring it back. Think or Thwim may be great for those who do options or complex orders, but for those who just do simple buy and sell stock orders, the old platform was FAR easier to use. Maybe after the merger, there will be another platform that is easier to use.

Sean Hyman

I use their web platform or TOS app for investments and the TOS desktop for options trades.

Yes, additionally, I wish they still had that other platform. But TOS is superior for options.

Just basic order entry stuff is all that’s needed for LI picks.

kenatech
    Participant

What I really miss on that platform they dropped id the easy to use Level ll feature. Tried TOS again and it just wont navigate on my compute. The screen is way too cluttered and when I click on something it wont even respond.

Sean Hyman

No need to use it unless you’re an options trader, then It comes in handy. Otherwise, use their app on your phone or their web based version. Those are both fine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.