Home Forums Ask Sean The Maven will be shutting down all subscriptions soon & refunding

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Be sure to view this video, because I just got word that the Maven will be auto-canceling all subscriptions soon and refunding the unused portion of your subscription back to you. Give them time because the refunds may take a bit. More about all of that in this short video: https://youtu.be/_H4HEE0fH3s

Thankful
    Participant

Awesome thanks!

Sean Hyman

You’re welcome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, that was easy enough!

Sean Hyman

Glad everything went well for you, Mark. Cool!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sean, I just signed up for your new site and then sent an email to maven’s customer service requesting cancellation and a pro-rated refund. My auto-renewal was about a month ago. I received an email back and I copied their email below. They are saying my remainder $$ will be applied toward your new site. Does this make sense to you? I watched your Youtube video and I thought we would receive a refund and then we sign up for a monthly subscription (which I did). Thanks for your help 🙂 Rebecca

Maven Customer Support customersupport@maven.io via g3odgf4st73h.1i-2la4duag.na73.bnc.salesforce.com
    9:20 AM (7 hours ago)
    to me

Dear Rebecca,

This email is to inform you that Sean Hyman has moved his subscription services to a new platform. In order to access your subscription to his service you will need to sign up on the new platform. Any monies you have left on your subscription will be honored towards the new set up. Please follow the link to sign up for the service again.

The Logical Investor http://www.seanhyman.com

Hit subscribe and choose your current service. If you have any questions please click the AskSean tab. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Maven Customer Support

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

This is what I just heard back from them moments ago: https://logicalinvestor.net/forums/topic/i-just-got-word-from-the-maven-that-they-will-not-be-doing-refunds/

Bottom line: They’ve chosen not to refund. See the link above.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for looking into this and finding the truth. It is not easy but I shall take the high road and trust God to grant all of us blessings and excellent returns on our investments 🙂 as we follow you!
    Rebecca

Sean Hyman

Yes, I do believe we’ll do well over time in our investments and that this will just be a blip on the radar.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently received dividends from two of our stocks and it slightly exceeds the amount I “lost” in my maven subscription! Simply put, God does answer prayer.

Sean Hyman

Excellent!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.