Home Forums Members Forum Thanks Sean, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean, May you and all of our LI Family “prosper and be in health even as your souls prospers” in this New Year. I am pleased to report 27% gains in 2020 across the board with your picks and allocation systems! Still rising too! Blessings, Pastor MichaEl

Sean HymanSean Hyman

3 John 2

Love it!

Thanks for that great testimony.

Participant

I wish all Logical Investors Health and Wealth in 2021….and thanks Sean for your invaluable guidance!!

Sean HymanSean Hyman

You’re welcome.

JOHN MarinJOHN Marin
    Participant

hi Sean

I started following you eight months ago and I’m so grateful I finally decided to do so. i feel throughout this year i have learned so much and im excited for the knowledge i will gain in the years to come. i have to admit i was a little skeptical when i first subscribed, but now i firmly believe in your experience and investment strategy. you have found a lifetime subscriber in me!!

I wish everybody in this amazing community a Happy New Year !!!

thanks Sean for all you do.

John NiehausJohn Niehaus
    Participant

Happy New Year, Sean and all the LI investors!
    I have been with you through UW and AP and have learned a lot. Also enjoyed it, but wasn’t until LI that everything really came together. I still hold some of the early picks, but know they will become profitable at some point. My portfolio in LI has been fantastic, thanks to you and your teachings. God bless you, my friend!

Participant

Happy New Year. great people. Can’t wait to see what remarkable things happen on this site this year

Clarence

Russell BarrettRussell Barrett
    Participant

Happy New Year Sean! And Thank you for a massively insane 29% gain over all for 2020.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Happy New Year to y’all as well. And thanks for those awesome testimonies. I appreciate it!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

John N.: I’m glad things re clicking for you best in this newest LI format. I believe it’s the best thing we’ve ever had, now that I’ve got full editorial control and now that we all have 2-way communication in this awesome format!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.