Home Forums Members Forum TEVA

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just got a notice an hour ago from Schwab indicating that TEVA is calling all of it’s oustanding securities. I’m not sure what the schedule is but Schwab indicated that the money would be in my account by yesterday but it hasn’t happened yet.

DANNY ABARDANNY ABAR
    Participant

I received the same notice. I have not called broker to see the price, but it opened at $9.73 and is holding close to that price … so far ???

Sean HymanSean Hyman

That’s vague, so you’d want to call Schwab and ask them, then report what you found here to inform others.

DANNY ABARDANNY ABAR
    Participant

And now, it looks like trading ahs been stopped.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

It’s still trading in real time. No halt. No news on my news feed.

BobTBobT
    Participant

It’s odd. My wife got the notification for her Schwab account but I did not get one for mine. And nothing from TDAmeritrade. Makes me think it is some kind of funny business. Don’t click on anything in the emails.

Participant

I called Schwab at the number listed. It was the fixed income desk. He told me the message was sent in error and to ignore it. Sorry for the false alarm.

DANNY ABARDANNY ABAR
    Participant

Thanks, Gary … I had closed the volume on my chart that hid the volume … yes I see activity now.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yep, “called” language sounded like bonds to me as well, not concerning the stock. I knew it was still trading just fine and I knew there wasn’t news on it. Remember: Buffett still owns over 42 million shares of this company.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

TEVA is likely either in a 5-wave sideways wave 2 or the very early stages of a wave 3 advance higher. Either way, it’s next major surge should be higher.

Participant

Thanks Sean. I should have known it was flaky because the wording made it sound like it was a preferred stock, which it obviously is not. My only excuse is sleep deprivation. I woke up at 2:00 this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Sounds like it was an error within Schwab. They sent it out to common stockholders instead of the proper party, sounds like.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.