Home Forums Members Forum TEVA

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

To former subscribers in TEVA….it’s gained a lot recently. So, whenever you’re profitable, I’d encourage you to exit it. That way, you can exit a company that’s become a high-debt company and place the money into something more fundamentally sound.

And…if you’re not profitable yet, of course it’s still ok to continue to hold.

Participant

Most of a year ago on the past version of LI some folks were talking about TEVA. Against advice I bought at the end of May 2019 and doubled down in October 2019.
    I sold it all yesterday for a solid gain.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

I’m glad you were able to exit profitably. Awesome!

BekkaBekka
    Participant

I’m close! Not quite yet!

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Glad you’re getting closer. Cool.

BekkaBekka
    Participant

Teva: per your chart in Jan 2020, is Teva at the bottom of a Wave 4 on the weekly chart?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

I see two likely scenarios for TEVA. The top chart is more likely, I think than the 5-wave sideways wave 2 scenario.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BekkaBekka
    Participant

Ahhhh! The two parallel red lines helps me understand greatly. Thank you, makes sense now.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

The good part is that wave C’s bottom should be in place. If so, then those wave count options I give should be viable. If so, it’s got much better days ahead of it.

It’s 200-day moving average is trending higher too. So that’s another reason why I think the top chart I showed earlier is more likely than the bottom chart.

Attachments:
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster
    BekkaBekka
    Participant

The boost has definitely put it on the move (upward)!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, it’s downtrend is clearly over and it’s making major “higher lows”, which is good. I believe it’s on its next wave higher overall. It’s hard to say just yet but it could be coiling up into a larger triangle pattern forming. But nonetheless, continuing to make higher lows and many technical improvements on its chart for sure.

Attachments:
    BekkaBekka
    Participant

Sean, per your Aug. 28 charts, which way did TEVA go?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

ha-ha. You’re going to have to refresh my memory. Do you have a link to the chart you’re referring to?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

TEVA broke a multi-year downtrend. It’s selling volume continues to lessen (black lines). It’s buying volume is picking up here and there (green boxed area). The RSI and MACD continue to pick up. So, overall, it’s likely in its turnaround period.

But as far as what I wrote on August 28th, I have no idea. Slept too many times since then. ha-ha.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.