Home Forums Members Forum Testimony to Sean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Sean,
    I have been with you since 2014 (Ultimate Wealth Report) and felt at the time that the Lord lead me to you. I was so green when I started with you that I had never even tried investing. After watching for a couple of months you gave me the courage to get into the stock market. For my own part I never truly understood averaging down (until we had this format, which has been outstanding) and because of that some of my gains were less than they could have been. Because of the knowledge the Lord has blessed you with I have only had three losses on the stocks you have chosen (and that is over 80 stock choices) and two of those were because of presidential orders (BTU and now CHL). I want to thank you for this website you have put together for all of us and for your skill and leadership in all your teaching, advising and making this available to us for such little cost. It is truly amazing. I thank the Lord for you!

RogerRoger
    Participant

I would just like to add to the testimonies for you Sean and the Logical Investor newsletter. I have been with you Sean since 2013 and in the early years with the UWR I made some very bad decisions. Because of the format, I did not truly understand the averaging down part of your system and I did not have the confidence needed to control my emotions, needless to say, I made mistakes. I also made some picks on my own that resulted in a loss.
    Even with all my novice mistakes, as 2020 has come to a close, I have made a 21.30% overall return and an annualized return of 19.61% return.

Full disclosure, I removed the negative returns that I caused on my own and were no fault of the Newsletter.

Thanks again Sean for all that you do.
    Happy New Year!!!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Tlimsams, that’s awesome to hear. Thanks for sharing that. Yes, 80 winners and 3 losers, that’s awesome! Good job!

Roger, thanks for chiming in. Both of you, being with me for quite a while…that helps newer investors to gain perspective…and coming from you and not me, it’s even better.

Congrats on your overall gains. I love that!

Happy New Year!

Leslie HarvathLeslie Harvath
    Participant

Hear, hear! 2015 alumna here.

A word to our new subscribers (Welcome!): stay engaged, meaning, take the few minutes a day it takes to watch the latest video, read the latest newsletter, read the articles, and read the forums. The only time I had losers were BTU & CHL AND when I disengaged and missed sell alerts (JUMP on those when they are issued!). As Sean always says, he shouldn’t care more about our money than we do. With Sean, you’ll earn better than a college degree in finance: it is quick to implement and easy to follow (even before you understand WHY you’re doing what you do).

Wishing vets & newcomers much success in the new year!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks, Leslie. So true. Amen to that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.