Home Forums Ask Sean Testimony from Pat

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Testimony from subscriber Pat Calhoun: Wan’t sure how to write this so I’ll message to you. I’ve used options this year to help me build cash for my IRA and Roth accounts. After retiring from the Tulsa Police Department, I helped friends start a business and used a lot of my savings for that. Since that didn’t go well, I’ve been rebuilding. I decided to follow your options recommendations and only investing $1,000 with each option call. When it hit 33%+ I would sell it and invest or save the gain to invest in an average down or new stock. That strategy has worked well! In 2020, I’ll be able to up the Call purchases to $1,500. I’m following your options recommendations very closely and have had significant gains in each one. The lowest gain I had was with the silver option. It was only a 12% gain with a 5 month investment. I still had a month left on the call and it did pop up a couple of weeks later but I didn’t lose any sleep and was happy with 12%. Gold has been much easier to follow.

Ling
    Participant

So, Sean, you have another newsletter for options recommendations?

Sean Hyman

No. He’s gotten my options book/reports and uses our LI picks and those strategies to trade options.

Sean Hyman
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.