Home Forums Members Forum Sorry for another UWR question….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I searched “TUR” quite a bit and couldnt find commentary on the ETF. But I know I asked and you had answered at some point….

Anywho, like the questions on the currency ETF’s I am actally in the green zone and was eager to sell at it has been so long I had been waiting to move on it, plus its not in currect tracked Securities…..

Any thoughts on TUR? Can answer whenever, thanks

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

With the dollar trending lower, foreign currencies (including emerging market currencies) are stabilizing and that tends to draw more foreign investment into their stocks. That’s good for TUR.

TUR has completed wave C’s downtrend and is in its next uptrend now. It should have no problem making it back up to the $40-$2ish area over time, maybe further, given more time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    keira
    Participant

Just wanted to comment here that I also searched for TUR and was inundated with non -TUR posts because of words like “fuTURe” and other words that contain TUR. Not sure if there’s a way to adjust the search settings to be more precise – I’m sure this isn’t the only stock pick that will have a similar problem.

Sean Hyman

Nope with WordPress, we have what we have. We’re just happy to have searchable forums that are much better than before.

Piano Man
    Participant

Rachel, I just searched ” TUR ” (TUR with a space in front of and following) and it yielded only references to that symbol. See if that works for you.
    Rick

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Piano Man.
    Leslie Harvath
    Participant

Fantastic search tip, Rick! Thank you for chiming in!

Piano Man
    Participant

No problem. You’re welcome, Leslie. By the way, since you’ve changed your profile photo, I can’t tell what it is. 🙂

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Rick, that is a good tip. Awesome! Thx.

Leslie Harvath
    Participant

Rick, it is from a mural my brother painted in our daughter’s room of the animals in ‘The Brementown Musicians’. I changed my previous photo one day to it because I saw someone had a similar country picture posted which reminded me of it, and it made me so happy. Since that time, I can’t see a way to change it back to you’re stuck with the donkey, dog, cat, and rooster! https://www.amazon.com/Bremen-Town-Musicians-Brothers-Grimm/dp/0735843848/ref=sr_1_1?crid=4Q349WAY77JE&dchild=1&keywords=brementown+musicians&qid=1610000221&sprefix=brementown%2Caps%2C196&sr=8-1

Sean Hyman

Leslie, when you click on your name in the forum, it will take you to your profile. Click on your profile pic and it should let you change it if/when you ever want to.

Piano Man
    Participant

Ah, thanks for the link, Leslie. I see it now.
    Quite interesting.

FusionDude
    Participant

TUR is now at $28.14 right in the first resistance zone that Sean highlighted. Looking forward to it breaking out.

TUR resistance

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by FusionDude.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by FusionDude.
    Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, it’s been zipping up lately. Looks like in a mini wave 3 of a major wave 1.

Leslie Harvath
    Participant

I like that chart better than the ones I’ve kept copies of on file. Thanks for reposting, FushionDude.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.