Home Forums Members Forum SLV Profits

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Not only does Sean give us good recommendations on stocks . . . he mentioned Ruth’s Chris in a weekly video some time ago. Last night I went out to dinner there courtesy of some of my gains on SLV. Thank you, Sean, for the great recommendations all around! LOL

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Ha-ha. That’s cool. I ove Ruth’s Chris. It’s my favorite steakhouse. We’ve got one here in Dallas that I go to. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah, SLV has been amazing for us.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

SLV was up nicely today.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Robert GrahamRobert Graham
    Participant

Sean — Do you still see SLV perhaps having a pullback before it heads higher again? Thanks

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

We have no idea if it “will”. We just know that being far away from moving averages, it “could”. Remember, sometimes metals stay away from moving averages for a while. So they’re the hardest to call. And since, whether pullback or not, I ultimately see more upside in SLV’s future, we’re just sticking with it and riding it out.

With the Fed longing for higher inflation, that bodes well for silver, platinum, etc. too.

Participant

Dear Sean,
    Would love to hear your thoughts on the recent August 26, 2020 article ” Silver Rally May be Coming to an End” by Alan Farley.
    This week SLV tested the first resistance level 25 to 28?, retreating down slightly trading sideways. Your thoughts?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

My thoughts on where silver goes is in the latest weekly video.

Nope. I don’t believe silver’s rally is done but in the weekly video, I’ve got the most details on it.

Participant

Speaking of weekly videos, I am not seeing the 8/13/2020 video. There was one correct?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

There was but I occasionally delete some videos. Otherwise we’d have pages and pages of them to look back through. Also, the reason why I occasionally delete some is because, as it concerns the weekly videos, the most recent one or two are always the most current/timely.

Participant

Took profits on SLV today with a little over a 70% return since December 2019. ūüôā I’m not invested in all of the picks because I don’t have enough money to spread out into all of them so I think I’ll hold the cash for now. Thanks for this one.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

That’s a heck of a return! Congrats!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

SLV is attempting to make a run up towards its recent highs. We’ll see if it can make new highs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.