Home Forums Members Forum Site was down for many hours last night due to GoDaddy hosting problem

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Site was down for many hours last night due to a GoDaddy hosting problem. It wasn’t on our end. As soon as the site went down, I got on it and made them aware. They had techs working through the night on it. It affected many sites. Mine was one of them. Sorry about that. It was something out of my control. Thankfully, it was outside of market hours.

If the site is down in the future, in the worst case scenario, you can email questions to: shmcc2000@hotmail.com

But the best thing to do is to be patient and know we’re working on it, when it’s down and let us utilize as much time as we can working with my web guys or Go Daddy, etc. to get the site back up.

Thanks for your patience. Glad the site is back up.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Looks like they got it resolved somewhere around 2am CST last night.

Dear Sir/Madam,
    In regards to your hosting account for logicalinvestor.net:
    Our administrators were able to correct an internal configuration causing the issue you were experiencing. Your issue is resolved at this time.

Christiaan VlasblomChristiaan Vlasblom
    Participant

Have not suffered from or noticed that down. Thanks for the service (down) update. That is very user and customer friendly.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks. Yeah, it was probably during your night, while you were asleep. It was pretty late here in the US. 8pm through 2am Central time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.