Home Forums Members Forum Send Email to ask a simple website question about changing my contact my address

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am not typing it again until I am sure I can submit, it blocked me once.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

On the Logical Investor home page, at the bottom where it says Connect With Sean. https://logicalinvestor.net/

Or shmcc2000@hotmail.com

However, there’s no need to send an email because I can get your question right here. And by asking here, others can learn from it too. And now since there’s a post about it, it will be searchable on the forum too.

Where do you go to change email addresses? Hit the My Account button, then go to Account Details and change the email in the email box.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

I apologize that my text sounded rude. I typed it a few times and when I finally sent something, just to see if it would work. I might have timed out. I should have double checked them all. But my question is how to change my email because. My email shows up correct in “Notification” and it shows up correct in “Account Details” but in “My Subscriptions” at the very bottom of the page it shows up incorrect and that email is an email address account I am trying to close and that is where all my communication are going. I changed my email address where you can change it but somehow the two pages are not communicating with each other. I hope I explained it good enough. Thanks in advance for the fix.

Christiaan VlasblomChristiaan Vlasblom
    Participant

Just my 2 cents about your situation/problem. If you changed you email address in the ‘Account details’ section you are fine. It just takes some time (hours?) before that is replicated to the bottom of the ‘Subscriptions’ section. The webserver tables need to synchronize and that takes time. That was the behavior I saw when I changed my email address some time ago.

Participant

I made the change over a month ago. I am just guessing the cause. I know my WordPress Website some times can have a plugin conflict.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Maybe you can email me what email you want to keep and which you want to get rid of. Not sure if it can be done from my end or not but I’ll check.

Email me: shmcc2000@hotmail.com

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Did you want the gmail email vs the cox email?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.