Home Forums Ask Sean Search Function

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

When I enter a ticker symbol, it brings up the newsletter in which it was discussed. On the previous site, it brought up the most recent thread in which it was discussed. It was nice to read your comments on specific questions regarding a particular stock. Is that feature available?

Sean Hyman

We haven’t discussed any previous stocks on this site yet. Comments from the previous site couldn’t be copied over, but over 2 years of newsletters were. I did place tags within the newsletters to make it easy to bring back up the newsletter that the recommendation was discussed in.

This will not be the previous site. Some things are already better at this site that the other one didn’t have, and we’re really still in beta mode here. And some things will always be different here than there. This isn’t a replication of the Maven site. I didn’t want that. I just wanted it close enough to where it wasn’t totally unfamiliar.

John Kaechele
    Participant

Thanks

Sean Hyman

You’re welcome. Watch this recent video. It goes over all previously held positions in UWR and AP. https://logicalinvestor.net/members-only/updated-target-resistance-levels-for-former-uwr-ap-portfolio-positions/

Also, now there are searchable comments on a few former stocks that have been talked about over yesterday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.