Home Forums Members Forum SAN

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Santander is approaching the average down point of $2 a share….Just a heads up for all you Logical Investors out there!!

Participant

Thanks Scott. Yep I have been watching intently as well. I’m sure hoping we can get another average in on this one!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

SAN could be in its bottoming phase of wave 2. If so, we may not snag our averaging down point BUT, it also means that we could have a nice surge higher ahead of us that takes our stock to higher highs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

I could manage to get into this @2.12 ….

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

If that’s your original entry in it…do it. That would be a great price.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

SAN is up 4.7% in pre-market. Could be in the early stages of its next push higher.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

SAN’s up 5.5% on the day now.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

SAN looks poised to potentially breakout to the upside again soon.

Attachments:
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

SAN is likely in the earliest stages of wave 3 with a nice up-move ahead of it. Looks like it could be breaking the corrective line of wave 2 now.

Attachments:
    JOHN MarinJOHN Marin
    Participant

Good morning

Just wanted to let everybody know that I noticed this morning that my san $2.00 limit order had expired. Just a heads up you might want to check yours.

y’all have a good day.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yep, good-til-canceled orders expire differently at different brokers. Most all of them let them stand on their order books for 60 days. Some are 90 days. Some may be more. Check with your particular broker to see how long your broker allows limit orders.

Good point.

John FreyJohn Frey
    Participant

Thanks John. I had overlooked it. You must be with E*Trade, too.

JOHN MarinJOHN Marin
    Participant

Your welcome John. I’m glad it helped. I almost missed it so I figured others might too. It would have been horrible had it dipped down and we missed it. Lol

Christiaan VlasblomChristiaan Vlasblom
    Participant

SAN soaring in premarket with +5%. Probably because of Spanish banking merger announcements.

Quote:
    Banks leading the charge. Spain’s Caixabank and Bankia announced Thursday that they have entered merger talks to create Spain’s largest bank. Caixabank shares jumped more than 14% in early trade, while compatriot lender Banco de Sabadell surged more than 12%. Spain’s Bankinter added 6% and Germany’s Commerzbank jumped 9%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/04/europe-markets-wall-street-tech-tumble-roils-global-stocks.html

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks for the foreign news updates. Always appreciated. Yeah, SAN should be gearing up for a powerful wave 3 up-move. It may be in the very earliest stages of it now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.