Home Forums Ask Sean RIP Maven

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Maven site is officially dead. The old site returns a 404 (Not Found) error code now.

The (old) Logical Investor is dead. Long live the Logical Investor!

Perana73
    Participant

Ditto!

Sean Hyman

Yeah, I asked them to remove it. They never responded to my email, but I see they did remove it. I’m glad that chapter is closed.

Grateful Jon
    Participant

Long live LI !!!!!!
    Great post FusionDude, I was laughing out loud & was especially glad that I hadn’t taken a sip of coffee before reading it.
    I love this new site Sean, YOU THE MAN!

Sean Hyman

Yes, indeed. I agree, Jon! I’m SO glad we’re here together at the new site. Loving the new format!

Sean Hyman

Thank you, Jon!

Aaron
    Participant

Oh wow, the whole site is dead? I mean, more than just Drawn was there so im a little surprised. Interesting, guess that means we were keeping them afloat! Glad we cut ot the middle man…

FusionDude
    Participant

The Maven site is still up, but the Sean Hyman page is gone.

Aaron
    Participant

Oh… I did .com is why…

Sean Hyman

Yes, the Maven is a publisher to many editors that write on a myriad of topics.

hved
    Participant

Hi Sean,

I canceled my Maven subscription on 12/19/19. Should I have received my refund by now?

Sean Hyman

Unfortunately, Maven decided to not to refunds, which they had the legal right to do…yet formerly had offered refunds. I’d thought there could be a slight chance that they would do that, which is why well before I ever left…I encourage people to switch over to a monthly subscription. Mentioned it week after week, but very few took me up on that suggestion. Just know, Maven has been monitoring some of my posts in the Ask Sean section, since it’s open to the public…they can see it. It’s better to talk about that on the private part of the site.

I mentioned all of this on earlier videos and a post I kept up for a long time, but you may have missed that if you joined here more recently.

hved
    Participant

That’s okay, thanks for trying to warn us.

Sean Hyman

You’re welcome. I hate they took that course of action. It wasn’t good for any of us.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.