Home Forums Ask Sean Question

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

You said we can mention an LI stock in the members area. Is there a way to post in the member area? I assume we cannot mention the stock in the ask Sean area. Just trying to figure this all out. Thanks

KT
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing.

Sean Hyman

In your title, I’d encourage you to put something concerning the topic so that others can search it in the future.

Correct. LI stocks can’t be mentioned in the free area. Anyone who signs up as a participant but not a subscriber can still participate on the site and learn and ask questions. They just don’t get access to the Members Area, where there are newsletters, videos, recommendations, etc.

Right now, your posts in that area would need to be below a video or newsletter, etc. in the comments section. In the future, we may have other areas for you to post. Right now, our focus is on getting everyone transitioned to the new site and then working out any pressing bugs on the site.

Sean Hyman

…and in the Members Area (only), our stocks and ticker symbols can be named without having to shroud them. If you talk about them in the Ask Sean section, it has to be shrouded as before. But at least now, we have one place on the site where we can talk openly about them. And we didn’t have that before on the other site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.