Home Forums Members Forum Options question

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean in the Options Demystified book you said buy ‘near the money’. Is there anything wrong with buying ‘in the money’? This one I’m looking at has 10 times the open interest on ‘in the money’ one year long contract. Thanks for your help.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

In the money, at the money or near the money is fine. What you want to avoid is stuff that’s for sure well out of the money. Out of the money options are cheaper because they have a much lower probability of success. And they don’t respond as well to the underlying stock move as well.

Yes, pick ones with high open interest too. Correct.

Participant

Great, thank you sir. God bless you. Have a great day.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. Glad to have helped. Be sure to only enter when the stock meets one of the strategies in the e-book.

Participant

Yes sir, being careful to do that. Thanks.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome. In doing so, you’re putting price and volatility in your favor and as long as you’re buying contracts that are far enough out in time, then you’ve likely got price, volatility and time all in your favor.

Participant

Great, sounds good, thank you. This is fun!!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. Yes, it can be very fun, especially with a system like in the book that defines some better times for entries, etc. Entering options at the most favorable times is crucial and those strategies aid in that.

Paul KovachPaul Kovach
    Participant

Is there a code for members or is it $15 for everyone?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

If you’re referring to the sections for option insights and stock insights, they haven’t been rolled out yet. My web guys are still coding those new sections. If you’re referring to the newsletter subscription, there is no code. it’s just $17 for anyone, per month. No contract and they can cancel anytime.

Paul KovachPaul Kovach
    Participant

I was looking at the E-book in PDF.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

OH! Yes, the option e-book is $15 and is in PDF format and every other major e-book format as well. When you purchase it, it emails you links to all formats. https://www.ebookit.com/tools/pd/Bo/eBookIt/booktitle-Option-Trading-Demystified–Six-Simple-Trading-Strategies-That-Will-Give-You-An-Edge

Paul KovachPaul Kovach
    Participant

I was wondering if there was a coupon code for members or if it was $15 for everyone. That’s all.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

There is not. I’ve made the book super cheap. But I don’t want to give it away, especially since its chock full of strategies/knowledge that has the ability to make someone far more money than ever charged.

Paul KovachPaul Kovach
    Participant

No worries brother! I find it prudent to always ask first before I buy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.