Home Forums Members Forum options

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean
    On the members form you alluded to the fact that some LI subscriber had jump the gun and are purchasing option advice from you. How do I join in? I view your subscription as tuition for an education. At any University the price of 1 credit is usually $250+ per semester. 👍🙏

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Don’t do it yet. The Option Insights section was supposed to be hidden until ready. Somehow they didn’t have it hidden correctly and 3 or so people bought it ahead of me announcing it. It’s not up yet. They’re having to go a different route to launch them. They’re delayed due to winter storm power outages. So it may be another week or two or three before that’s up. I hate it, but it’s the case. Wish I could get it here sooner.

Option Insights, once it launches will be $180 per year. Thanks. I’m glad you value the education I give here. I consider it second to none only because I’ve been in the industry so long, I know what’s out there. If anyone else teaches the way I do, it’s super rare. And if they do, it would be for multi-fold the fees I charge. I appreciate ya.

Until that launches, if you have option questions or stocks you’re interested in, you can mention them and I can discuss it with you. I hope that section and Stock Insights are up and running soon.

David Wood
    Participant

Do you anticipate making a similar weekly video for this service as well?

Will there also be a monthly option for payment?

Anxiously awaiting!!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

No, because it won’t be a service where I bring picks to you and build a portfolio. It’s just where I let you pick my brain to give you a better edge in options on stocks that you’re interested in…better times to enter, better strike prices, better expiries, etc. Most people do options all wrong. So what you’re paying for there is the ability to borrow my options knowledge and benefit from it over what one would typically do themselves with options alone.

No, just an annual format. Personally, I’ve always liked the annual format better because I know how to manage uneven cashflows throughout a year, but banks hate it. So, that’s why I made LI monthly, so it would smooth out my income, so that if I ever needed another bank loan again, I’d look better to them. That’s the only reason why I did that. Since the Options Insights and Stock Insights tabs will be add-ons, they’ll be annual.

I still don’t know when those next two tabs launch just yet. What they built out my site in (bbpress) can’t handle those extra options. So, they’re going to have to clone my site and test out other stuff and then bring it over and implement it into my site. Hope that happens in the coming weeks, but I don’t know for sure. I’m anxiously awaiting too. I wanted to do it as soon as I announced it. Agree.

Jeff Crowhurst
    Participant

Sean
    Any update on the Options tab?
    Jeff

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Not yet, but I just checked with them again.

Jeff Crowhurst
    Participant

Sean
    I’d like to know how to play the upcoming bear market with options. Any update on the new tab?
    If not could you start a new thread with some thoughts before the downtrend gets going too far?
    Thanks
    Jeff

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

No new news on the new tabs yet. All I know is that they’re supposed to dedicate a day to set aside and clone the site and test some stuff and then when they find what works, bring it over to the actual site.

When it comes, you’ll see a tab at the top of the site and I’ll be mentioning it on weekly video and forum.

In downtrends, you’d typically want to be with the trend’s direction (which is down). So, after rallies up in a downtrend (bear market bounces), you could buy long-dated near-the-money puts. You could do that on something broad-based like SPY. Or you could do it on a weak stock fundamentally.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.