Home Forums Members Forum Option Trading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean,
    Well I have been doing a little option trading lately, I’ve been pretty nervous in trying this. I been trading stocks since I was 17 years old, but options just wigged me out, cause I didnt understand them. Thank you for teaching me with your online tools I purchased. To date I have profited 28%,36.88%,18.55% and 29%. No Losses! Wish I would have learned this many years ago. THANK YOU!!! you CAN teach and OLD DOG a new trick ;). Mark

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. I’m glad you’ve done so well with what you learned in my option reports. Awesome! Thanks for sharing that.

BekkaBekka
    Participant

Yes, thank you. That was encouraging!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, I love the value that the reports add. The way people usually start off doing options tends to be wrong and the way brokers teach about options is strategically wrong as well. By listening to actual seasoned option traders through the years, I’ve learned ways to gain big statistical edges over time, over the results we’d have gotten over time if we’d just done it the way that seemed right to us initially or the way our broker taught us.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

To add to that, the broker is good for the mechanics of how to enter and exit an option trade and how to do that on their trading platform or smartphone app, etc. But, in my opinion, they fall short in the “strategy” part of it. It’s why I wrote my strategy reports. To give you an edge like the pro option traders have.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.