Home Forums Members Forum Old Ultimate Wealth Legacy positions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean, are any of our old UWR legacy positions affected by the President’s Executive Order regarding China investments? I’m still in a few of them–FXC, ULE, MBT, DBA, & TUR. Any sell recommendations on any of these, otherwise?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

I don’t put out sell orders on UWR positions just because they (Newsmax) officially control that portfolio and I don’t anymore. But I’m always happy to discuss any specific positions from UWR anytime. Also, I’ve done a video that shows my long-term views on them, here: https://logicalinvestor.net/members-only/updated-target-resistance-levels-for-former-uwr-ap-portfolio-positions/

No, the tension seems to be just between Trump and China. So, a Canadian dollar, ETF, Euro ETF, Russian company, Turkish ETF and agriculture ETF should be just fine.

FXC and ULE are doing well on the back of a falling dollar. That trend is likely to continue overall. TUR is likely going to continue to benefit from a falling dollar and stabilizing foreign/emerging market currencies. DBA is benefiting from the rise in commodities generally and rising food prices and the falling dollar.

However once these are profitable for you, you should consider exiting them and using the freed-up funds for LI positions.

Participant

While we are on this topic of old AP or UWR stocks, what should we do with DVN, TEVA, VIAC and DOFSQ? Thanks for your advice!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Diamond Offshore went bankrupt. The others should be held until profitable. Here’s a video that goes over all of my long-term views on all former positions: https://logicalinvestor.net/members-only/updated-target-resistance-levels-for-former-uwr-ap-portfolio-positions/

As oil’s uptrend continues higher, DVN should continue to rally higher. Buffett still owns his TEVA shares and its likely in the earlier stages of its uptrend.

VIAC has rallied a ton over the past year. It’s likely in its next major uptrend as well, but too early to say for sure, just yet.

When you’re profitable on them, you should consider selling them.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Sean HymanSean Hyman.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.