Home Forums Ask Sean New Site

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Congratulations on the new site. Timing was perfect. My annual Maven subscription expired Nov 12, and I renewed it for only one month, and the day after it expired your new site was up and running!. I got signed up on the new site with no problems and put in a new, stronger password. I like the look of the new site better; it’s actually easier to navigate than the Maven site and seems to react quicker. Whoever helped you put it together did a great job, and I’m sure you had a lot more say on the content than you did on your previous sites. God bless.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thank you. I appreciate that. Glad you’re here with us.

Perana73
    Participant

Great job!

Carole Tanner
    Participant

Sign up was easy but my older eyesight struggled finding the light colored input box for my credit card. I like the simple clean dashboard. Blessings

Perana73
    Participant

You can also change your display name under “my account”, then “account details”. After your first and last name, you can choose your display, if you don’t want your full name to be displayed.
    I chose my display name when I signed up before entering the payment info, but noticed it displayed the full name. I then changed it as mentioned and it’s now showing the chosen “display name”.

Ricardo
    Participant

Yes, it gives us a sense of ownership. I like the interaction with everyone, and it makes our investing (Sean’s) strategy more powerful.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks, I appreciate that, Taino.

And Carole, I agree. There are some contrast issues that we’ll try to get worked on, over time, as well.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Sean Hyman.
    Vince Flippo
    Participant

Agreed, easy sign up, clean design. Blessings to you a Sean for your efforts and influence.

Sean Hyman

Thanks, Vince. Great to have you here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.