Home Forums Ask Sean New Member Stock Positions

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Sean,
    I’ve recently subscribed and have been reviewing past videos, newsletters, forum, blogs, etc. to educate myself before taking any positions. Looking at the Logical Investor Portfolio, there are several stocks whose current price is below the entry price. Are there a couple recommendations to buy now to start my portfolio?
    Thanks,
    Don

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yes, but I can’t name them directly on the free/Ask Sean part of the site where non-subscribers can see them. We can talk about positions freely, by name/ticker in the private Members Forum though.

Our metals positions and high dividend yielders can be a place to start though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah yes, newbie mistake. And yes, I did watch the getting started video and should know the difference. I’ll pop over to the Members Forum and repost there. Thanks. – Don

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Hey, no problem. We’re thrilled to have you here. You’ll find the investor community here to be very helpful and welcoming.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.