Home Forums Ask Sean Mylan and Teva

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

FDA looking to approve hydroxychloroquine (combined with others) as treatment for CV. Do you think MYL and TEVA are strong enough fundamentally for our interest?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

They’re both high debt companies. TEVA is bigger. Former subscribers are in TEVA. I think its fine for them to still own it, but it wouldn’t be a new recommendation.

And,…we wouldn’t buy a stock just because one thing may get approved. We only buy companies because they are first fundamentally solid and fundamentally cheap. THEN, if they happen to additionally have something that can be a new catalyst additionally, that’s fine. That’s where we were in GILD when we were in it.

Bekka
    Participant

Sean, Would you please give us an updated chart of TEVA and are we now in W1?

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

From what I see, it looks like its likely in a wave 1 right now. It’s broken its multi-year downtrend line (red line). I believe all three waves (a-b-c) in the downtrend are likely complete.

Selling volume is dropping off. Buy spikes are picking up. RSI and MACD are strengthening. So yes, I think its in its turnaround/higher.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.