Home Forums Ask Sean My TV Interview

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Here’s my TV interview from today, in case you didn’t get to see it live:
    …where I discuss Bernie/Biden, Coronavirus, Oil, Airlines, etc. https://youtu.be/xNC0C4gUk5I

Jeff W
    Participant

good interview Sean. Too bad you didn’t have the website of LI on the screen during the interview like Pete had for his site. Nice that you dropped in GILD to the conversation too.

Sean Hyman

Yeah, I don’t think the location I’m at has the ability to do those. Peter filmed from another location.

Yes, occasionally, I mention picks to educate and direct the public but it’s generally after we’re already in them. So if they happen to get in them, it just pushes our shares higher. And you guys have direction on when to get out and they’re just on their own. Hopefully, some come join us at the Logical Investor and gain in their knowledge, though.

John Kaechele
    Participant

What are your thoughts on the RT network?

Sean Hyman

They’re chock full of great info. They’ll tell you more in their first 3-7 minute intro on their Boom Bust show, than most financial shows may cover in hours. They’re sharp folks. I like them. They’re based out of Washington, DC.

Sean Hyman

So…just to be clear, I’m speaking of their “America” division: RT America. I have no experience with the other divisions.

Wanda Robbins
    Participant

Great Interview and a lot of good points made….Fortunate for us we get good points all the time here on LI. Does RT stand for Russia Today?

Sean Hyman

Thanks, I appreciate it. Their original parent company is out of Russia. Their RT America is based out of Washington, DC. Don’t worry…there’s no propaganda, etc. We get to have any views expressed we want concerning politics, stocks, etc. without any interference from anyone. In fact, the RT America Boom Bust show people are some of the best informed and sharpest I’ve seen. Their commentary in the first few minutes of their show will tell you more than some financial networks, over hours.

Sean Hyman

I couldn’t go on CNN or MSNBC here and have a view like I have and it be welcomed. RT America will let me express any view I have, either way.

Wanda Robbins
    Participant

Not that familiar with RT America but I don’t watch the Mockingbird press so RT sounds like a good deal.

Sean Hyman

I love RT America, especially Boom Bust.

FusionDude
    Participant

RT America is a registered agent of the Russian government. But that doesn’t mean that their financial news is bad. It just means that it is a state-sponsored activity. The fact that they have Sean on means that there is good out there 🙂

Sean Hyman

Yeah, they’ve never told me a view to have or what to say. I’ve always had total freedom of my opinion. And they’ve been ok with my contrary opinions and keep asking me back. In fact, they’re likely more unbiased than some American-originating networks. So I have no problem with where they originate from. I judge them off of the quality of their material and their openness to views.

Totally agree, FusionDude.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.