Home Forums Members Forum My Dividend Capturing Strategy report is in the store now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 445 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Leslie HarvathLeslie Harvath
    Participant

Yay! Sean, I’m trying to buy it, but I keep getting stopped at the point of choosing a shipping address (which I don’t think I’ll need since it is a download) even when it asks me to type in a new one (have done that twice). Anyone else having that issue?

Participant

Sorry, no shipping options are available for the selected address

Participant

Using the link and all the “Buy Now” (something like that) purple arrow links did not work for me. But going through the Store, putting it in my Cart, and buying in the usual way with all the green links worked. So there may be a broken link somewhere in the first line of purchase. Success!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

It’s not a physical mailed report. It’s a downloaded/online report.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

I see your order went through. Looks like others’ orders are going through just fine.

Participant

Yes, I know it is downloadable (I’m already reading mine 🙂 ), but going through the link above with the purple arrows (I was excited to buy it so chose all those), it brought me to a Shipping Address window that it wouldn’t let me get past. As noted, it worked fine going through the store and the green-colored links. Just wanted to let you know about the break along the way through your link above & the purple-colored links. 🙂

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

For those who bought my Dividend Capturing Strategy report, I’ve also found another nice dividend calendar out there that you might like. You can click on the calendar day and sort them by yield. Don’t go for the insane yields. There’s usually something wrong with the company’s stock. Stick to what I give in the report.

Here’s that other calendar that you might bookmark. https://www.thestreet.com/dividends/index.html

Participant

Bought the ebook…now I have to read and digest….and then begin earning money….I eventually want to develop enough passive income to replace my current income from my job….So I can retire and begin to really live my best life….

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, you bought both income reports. Awesome. Thanks! I appreciate it.

Yes, I believe you’ll be able to achieve those goals as you’re diligent in reading and implementing those strategies.

Thanks again!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Remember to pick dividend yields in the 2.5%-6% annual yield range. That calendar link that I sent above is now the best one I’ve found and the one I’m presently using.

If you have the ability to do more than one stock at one time, 1) make sure the 2nd stock is in a different industry/sector and 2) make sure those stocks have decent volume overall. Don’t buy illiquid stocks with wide bid/ask spreads in their quote screens. If you’re picking well-known names and solid companies, then you won’t have to worry about that part.

Participant

Nice! Thanks Sean! Buying it right now.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome, thanks.

And thanks to everyone else that bought one or more reports today.

Participant

I am considering purchasing your dividend capturing strategy report. But I am not sure if I am able to use it. Does the strategy require ample cash and frequently engaging into the stock market? Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 445 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.