Home Forums Members Forum mobile app

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sean,
    any chance Logical Investor will be offering a mobile app in the future?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

No, but I access the bookmarked site from my smartphone all the time very conveniently. I pull up my browser on my phone and hit the bookmark and it pulls right up.

If this were a day trading service, I’d consider it. But it’s unnecessary for a value investing newsletter.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Additionally, that’s just out of pocket costs on a service that’s still not back up to what I had before. It’s why I’ll eventually have to do a price increase on down the road to even attempt to normalize that.

Jack RobertsonJack Robertson
    Participant

K
    Thanks

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

The good news is that the site pulls up well and looks good on a decent sized mobile phone.

Jerry BeersJerry Beers
    Participant

Jack, what would you want to see in a mobile app? I ask because that’s my business (building mobile apps) and I’m always learning about what people need from their mobile devices.

Participant

How do you define a “decent sized mobile phone”? I use an iPad for Logical Investor. It is very easy to get into. My TD Ameritrade accounts are on my phone which are easy to get into and use.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

I have an iPhone 8+. Works great on the site.

Jack RobertsonJack Robertson
    Participant

Jerry,
    For me, a mobile app would have 2/3 of the information at the website.
    The mobile app would be a convenience, since I do not carry my tablet with me.
    Jack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.