Home Forums Members Forum Mic

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sounds better clear more distinct.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome. It’s supposed to be a professional mic. Got a pop screen in front of it, etc.

It picks up so well, I may need to push it just a bit further away from me. Seems to shut out background noises better too. When I did my first test, I had CNBC still playing in the background and it didn’t pick it up…just my voice.

BekkaBekka
    Participant

Great mic. I don’t think you need to push it back…it’s got good volume. Gary took the words out of my mouth…clear and distinct! Additionally, as I listen longer, I think the sound has raised your voice very slightly to almost a treble sounding level. I’m not sure if that “resounds” with anyone else or even makes sense…haha.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by BekkaBekka.
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Ok. Great to know. Awesome!

ScottScott
    Participant

The new microphone is hotter, meaning it picks up sound better. It does so in the proper way without overmodulating. I would keep the new mic.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks for the input, Scott.

Participant

Thanks for everything you do! Sound is great…a big improvement!

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Awesome. Thx

Mark FisherMark Fisher
    Participant

10X TIMES BETTER, CAN HEAR YOU VERY CRISP, LIKE IT MUCH BETTER.

Participant

Hi Sean. On my phone you sounded very clear and natural. On my computer you sounded clear but a little far away.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Awesome. Thank y’all for letting me know.

Wow! 10 times, huh? Cool!

FusionDudeFusionDude
    Participant

Initially, it was a bit hot; I picked up some echo that was unpleasant, but I turned down my volume and it was fine. By the end of the video, I liked it a lot. You might try turning down the sensitivity a touch, but I think it’s a good mic, and would keep using it.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks. It really doesn’t have any controls on it. I’ve just got to either keep it where it is or push it a bit further away from me.

But overall, it sounds like everyone likes it better than the last mic. So that’s awesome.

Christiaan VlasblomChristiaan Vlasblom
    Participant

I like your new microphone. Please keep it!

It has much more resolution by producing high frequencies (treble) much better. That makes speech easier to listen too.

Your new mic is so good that I had to improve my weakest link. Instead of you sounding from the bottom of my laptop, I connected a recently received present, being a Sonos Move speaker with Bluetooth to my laptop. (For those not familiar with Sonos, it is the best HiFi speaker infrastructure for your home on the market right now, I think.)

The overall experience of your videos with Full HD 720p video and HiFi audio with this new mic is the best I have seen, and enables very easy, more relaxed listening.

P.s. Sound is now so good, and easy listening, that I play your videos on 1.25x playback speed…. ūüôā

DANNY ABARDANNY ABAR
    Participant

great audio, Sean …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.