Home Forums Members Forum market insights from prophetic voices

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good afternoon all,

This post is not about politics nor about religion and I recognize this is not a forum to discuss every sort of question that may be raised here — and without doubt this post will raise questions. And some will likely disagree with me.

And this post will not be of interest to everyone. But it may be valuable to those who consider themselves children of God. Even as in this forum, we consider what this or that president might do or what the fed is likely to do, etc. and how those actions may impact my strategies in investing, I, personally, am considering what God might do in the immediate future in our country and how that is likely to impact the market.

The Bible records stories of people being given instructions and information from God directly or by dreams, visions, or even circumstances. Men and women of prayer often consider such prophetic messages and take actions accordingly.

There are men and women of prayer today who are listening for what God might be speaking to them or for them to share with others. A number of them believe that they have been given messages from God for the people of the United States – especially those who belong to Him. These messages speak to questions related to the allegations of fraud in the 2020 election and what God is doing and has been doing.

For those who would like to listen to and evaluate what is being said by those who believe they have heard from God, a good, level-headed, calm voice to listen might be Dutch Sheets. His site givehim15.com or his youtube page youtube.com/dutchsheets22 contains his daily prayer requests for our country preceded by various updates, dreams, visions, etc that he has received from other men and women of prayer. The post from Jan 7, 2021 summarizes and recaps some of the broader history on this topic and might be a good starting point.

In light of these messages and other information that coincides with it — all pointing to some unrest/political struggles followed by President Trump serving another four years — I have chosen to take steps to be prepared for market uncertainty and perhaps even strong reactions to unexpected change. I am reducing my options trading for the next week or so, and if I should place orders, to also place exit strategy orders at the same time. If things happen fast politically (and the prophetic voices are saying just that), automated orders might be the best way to get in or out of positions that also move fast. Sean’s picks are likely to do well in a variety of possible outcomes (Thank you Sean!), so I am not much concerned about the long term picture for the LI positions. It may be however, that some who missed opportunity to get in at the suggested buy prices may get a second chance.

Sean, I would be interested in knowing if there are any of those positions and buy prices that you would not recommend buying if they hit them in volatility?

I write this today because if we see all of this unfold, I would not want anyone to be in a place to say, “Why didn’t anyone tell me about this?” The New Testament instructs God’s people not to dismiss prophecy, but to test all of it and hold on to whatever is good, i.e. really comes from God.

Incidentally, for those who are interested in reading how the prophet Jeremiah dealt with the purchase of land in light of immediate and longer term prophetic words, take a look at Jeremiah 32 in the Bible. He has been telling people that God is sending judgement, but then God tells him to buy land in the place where judgement is coming. So he asks God why and learns that following judgement, after years have passed, the property will be valuable again. It is an interesting passage as one considers the marketplace in light of God’s actions.

Participant

I can say I/we are following, praying, have been leading prayer with our ministry network praying for this administration every week while applying our faith informed by God’s wisdom. Sean is one of the gifts we see God has given to share some wisdom in the financial realm. Dutch is another gift we listen to as well to hear what’s on our Father’s heart so, motivated by love, and informed by God’s wisdom put our faith into action to see our Father’s will accomplished and our personal destiny fulfilled.

DANNY ABARDANNY ABAR
    Participant

I personally have prayed for clarity and a greater faith, to see God’s plan for America … as we see some expressing the dangers that my lie ahead, and the confidence we can have in the outcome.

Yes, Sean has given us all great advise on “what is seen”, which is the basis of his analysis of openly available metrics in the markets and our LI positions … and our successes to date.

May God continue to bless us thru Sean, and in our own daily struggles, to be women and men, seeking God’s will in our lives.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

No doubt, God has many ways to work through his people. Through me, God prepares your finances by a system I believe he taught me, over time.

With more money comes more choices, when/if ever needed. The ones who get stuck and don’t have choices are the ones that didn’t steward money through both good and bad times.

I’m certainly a believer in the Bible’s 9 gifts of the Spirit. They just have to be tested. And there will be times when they miss God. I’m studying church history, this happens over and over again.

Participant

Sean, are there any of our current holdings that you would not recommend getting into (or back into) at the original buy price or averaging down points (as applicable)?

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Yes. LPL, KHC, USO. Too high of debt on the first two. And USO adds no diversification or dividend, plus they have to shift contracts around sometime when oil dives.

Participant

Thanks!

Sean HymanSean Hyman

You’re welcome.

Participant

Michael Hornback, thank you for your timely message. Our faith is being tested as we wait patiently for God to reveal His plan for our nation. We may or may not like the immediate outcome, but all things will be revealed in His time. I pray for strength, patience, and peace during this difficult time. Amen

Sean HymanSean Hyman

The good thing is that an administration isn’t our savior. And we can move forward by faith because of our savior that looks out for us.

We made it through Clinton and Obama and we’ll make through Biden as well.

In Christ, we’re victors…regardless of administrations.

Sean HymanSean Hyman

Thankfully, The Word of God works for us through every administration.

Victorious, in Christ. https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/victory-bible-verses/?amp

Participant

As a minister of 40+ years and 35+ as pastor of one congregation I am happy to see these thoughts.

“The sons of Issachar had wisdom to know what to go in their day..” No doubt God will guide us through these times as well! Peace, Rev. MichaEl Hirsch Senior Pastor Calvary Christian Church

Sean HymanSean Hyman

It’s so true. Their is no limitation to what the believer can tap into through faith and in the Word. Walking in wisdom, leading of the Spirit, etc. We only have limits if we believe we do. But by acting on the Word of God, God can open even impossibilities to us. My God, thankfully, is bigger than America and any administration it could have.

Our job is to stay in faith and not in fear. Living in fear is the only way we can stop ourselves. It’s why the Bible says “Fear not!” So many times.

Christiaan VlasblomChristiaan Vlasblom
    Participant

Thanks Michael Hornback for sharing your testimony. It takes courage to say these things. I know this prophetic dimension is very important especially in stocks, as it has to do with the future. Below some of my thoughts and beliefs triggered by your post.

The first scenario that Biden is inaugurated next week is a smooth scenario with not so much turmoil or volatilaty in the markets. And a smooth transition to a Biden/Harris government. That is why so many people like that scenario. Smooth and peacefully.

The second scenario that Biden will not become president because of the voterfraud and China foreign bribery, is a disruptive scenario, with big ups and downs in the markets. Market manipulation will be huge. The beast (mentioned in Revelations) will not surrender without fighting back. Remember for example that March 2009 S&P500 crash to 666 points, the number of the beast.

I think the second scenario is more likely. Because there is no democracy or republic left if you can cheat your votes and can be bought by foreign powers. My God will not allow that anymore, I believe. Nor the army will allow that. So I stopped all dividend capturing and options plays this week to brace for the impact of next week.

Because of this second scenario there will be big ups and downs this year. The big market drop Sean has been mentioning for years might very well happen in 2021 because of this second scenario. Maybe multiple times. (It won’t in the first smooth, peaceful scenario.) At the end of the year we will be back roughly at the same stock market level as now.

So this gives a lot of opportunities for averaging down in our LI positions. As we have many crash resistant, value stock positions in the LI portfolio we will prosper a lot. It also gives huge opportunities for traders and option traders. So I am very hopeful this volatility will help us big.

In addition, in the second scenario a lot of things will be corrected in the coming 4 years. In the financial systems, FED, gold standard, in the voting systems eg. blockchain voter ID. The beast will be dismantled and a tremendous wealth shift will follow from the banksters, politicians, criminals to We The People. All stolen money will be confiscated and go back to the legal owners.

So it will be a very good time, with a lot of hope for God’s people. It will last for at least 20 years. Next week will be crucial not only for the US but the whole world. This is what I learned from several prophets after thoroughly testing their voices, spirits and ideas. It gave me a lot of hope, removed fear and gave me the courage to brace for the impact of coming weeks.

DANNY ABARDANNY ABAR
    Participant

Thanks to all who have posted and encouraged us as Sean’S LI subscribers, but even more importantly, believers in our Eternal Spiritual Father.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.