Home Forums Members Forum Make Sure You Subscribe To Get Replies

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Not sure, but any you’d commented on, unless you uncheck the box, you’d get responses from it anyway.

FusionDudeFusionDude
    Participant

Dale,

The difference between subscribing to the forum and subscribing to a thread is that the forum subscription will send an e-mail for the first message in a thread. If you subscribe to the thread, you get notified of all updates to that thread.

You would normally not be subscribed to a thread, unless you posted to it (like this one). Then, it’s (usually) automatic, based on the checkbox below where you post.

As I type this, this thread is unsubscribed for me (the top says “Favorite | Subscribe”). Once I hit submit, that will change.

Hope this helps.

stevensteven
    Keymaster

He’s right. The Main subscribe link just tells you there is a new topic. To follow the entire thread, you need to subscribe to that specific thread.

Participant

I am now getting the posts. Thanks

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome. Not sure what changed, but I’m glad you’re getting them.

Participant

I was having some problems with my subscription so this is the first I’ve looked at the newsletter since I transferred to the new website. It used to have a pdf at the end of a chart that showed all of our positions and relevant details. I didn’t see that anywhere on this one. Am I missing it somewhere?

Steven JohnsonSteven Johnson
    Participant

Sean puts out the monthly newsletter at the end of each month. You will find it in the members area and the chart you are looking for is at the end of the newsletter.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks, Steven.

The good thing about posting on the forum is that even when I’m away on the weekends, with my family/friends, etc. there are still those willing to chime in and give answers even when I’m gone. I love that.

Participant

I am now getting all new post as well.

Thanks Sean/Steven

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Awesome. Glad to hear it. Not sure what changed, but glad it did for you.

Dominic AlbaniDominic Albani
    Participant

I would prefer to go directly to members forum to get information verses email. I just want to receive email for sell alerts, weekly videos & news letters can I do that if I unsubscribe?

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Participant

Then you’d click unsubscribe on both forums but keep subscribed in the My Account Area.

Dominic AlbaniDominic Albani
    Participant

I’m going to try that…..Thank you

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

You’re welcome.

Participant

I want to refer my son to subscribe. Is there a promo code he should use to get the $17 rate?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.