Home Forums Members Forum Make Sure You Subscribe To Get Replies

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Participant

On the Members Forum I have had to redo the subscribe button several times. It seems to turn off on its own for some reason.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Participant

Not sure why. Are you getting alerts now? I am.

DaleDale
    Participant

Got yours then. I had to hit the subscribe button when I came to website just before I posted.
    Thanks

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Participant

Glad you got the latest alert.

stevensteven
    Keymaster

It stays on for me. Click just on Members Forum and dont go into any of the topics. Make sure that says “unsubscribe”

Participant

I subscribed to this thread “Make Sure You Subscribe To Get Replies” on Tuesday the 10th and have gotten ever post to it since. However; I am not getting any other notices.
    I have subscribed/unsubsidized several times and then make sure I am subscribed correctly.

As of this morning, I am not getting any other alerts excepted ones posted to this thread “Make Sure You Subscribe To Get Replies”.

Roger

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by AvatarRhen46.
    Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

It’s not as much about subscribing to the one post as it is making sure your choices are set like Steven has in the screenshots, with it saying “Unsubscribe” in the upper right hand corners of both forums and making sure in My Account in the Notifications section, you have “Subscribed” in the drop-down menu and the box below it checked and click Save.

If you have all of that (and you’ve confirmed you typed in your correct email and are checking your junk email folder), then everything should be correct on your side.

Participant

Sean, I have checked a dozen times and I am subscribed correctly.

I don’t know what else to do, Its probably something simple I’m not doing.

Roger

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Then there could still be some that are not getting alerts. I’m not sure why.

Participant

I’m still not receiving the email elerts.
    I am subscribed to everything, properly.
    A few posts came to me yesterday, but, they were only from some single separate posts that I subscribed to.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Participant

Maybe Steven can look into it for us.

Participant

Yes, that would be great.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Participant

Looks like Steven has done he knows all to do. I’m not sure why a few of you are still not getting them. It’s a mystery to me.

Participant

Sean,

Please know I’m not complaining, but FYI, as I am getting email notices to the Members Forum posts, I am not getting your announcement regarding the Weekly Video being available. Maybe it uses a different protocol than the other forum posts… I am getting your replies to my forum post via email as well, just not the general announcements.

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Yeah, I have no idea. Just having to pass this along to the website guy and see if he knows. Thankfully, y’all know that weekly videos come out on Thursdays and monthly newsletters at the end of each month. What is, of course, more inconvenient is sell alerts. But I also try to include those on the Member Forum, after posting them in the Members Area first. That helps to remedy that some.

Also, keep in mind, that for whatever reason…at the old site, alerts had hiccups too that were never resolved and we made it just fine. So, hopefully, they can figure it out. But if they can’t, we’ll live.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.