Home Forums Members Forum Logical Perspective (Kudos for Sean)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I have 2 investment advisors. One manages my a little more than half of my investments. The other is Sean. I manage my active 401K, an IRA, and taxable investments using Sean’s strategies. This is important because not only do I have my funds diversified, partly to protect me from myself 😊, I get multiple perspectives about my status, the economy, and investment strategy. During today’s semi-annual review, I gave my usual financial status. When I mentioned my returns, not disclosing Sean’s positions of course, my advisor began showing me charts about S&P composition along with various market-return measures. While doing this, he commented that my (Logical-Investor) returns were higher than I realized relative to multiple market measures. This is important because not only am I getting a return on investment from the Sean’s advice, I’m also getting the education that he talks about that allows me to ask more and intelligent questions when analyzing investments. Here’s my perspective. If you have any questions about the value of your subscription, I’d say you’re getting significantly more than your money’s worth. Great job Sean and thanks for your service!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing that. I appreciate it. Love hearing things like this. It never gets old.

Participant

You are very welcome!

Sean HymanSean Hyman
    Keymaster

Stuff like that always inspires the newer ones among us.

ThankfulThankful
    Participant

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.