Home Forums Ask Sean Log in

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Did I miss something? I successfully signed up and have a paid subscription but went back and changed my viewed name but never put in a password and tryed to change it but can’t since didn’t know what it was?

Aaron
    Participant

Yeah… something is definitely broke with the uid/pw system. Im reacing out to Sean about it. Don’t try to sign out (although I don’t think that’s working either).

Aaron
    Participant

I just spoke to Sean… he’s contacting his crew about the issue(s). Hopefully we’ll hear back soon. I’ll reply once it’s resolved and I’m sure Sean will put out an updated video or something.

Ken Falkner
    Participant

Check your email. You will find an email saying that your Logical Investor account has been created. In it will give you your user name and auto generated pasword. Go to the web site and enter the auto generated password in order to change to a new password.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Correct. The creator of the site said it emails you your initial password.

Aaron
    Participant

Awesome, yup… didn’t even think to check my email since it didn’t say anything about it during the signup process. All good now.

Ricardo
    Participant

You should have received an email with login credentials, for accessing your account. To change DISPLAY NAME, you can do that in DASHBOARD/ACCOUNT DETAILS, you can also change your password. Once you log in.

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Thanks for helping them out, Aaron and Taino!

Theresa OConnor
    Participant

I joined on Friday and got an email that my order was being processed almost immediately. However, I have not yet had a password emailed to me. I am able to get into this site from the computer I signed up on, but not any other. I tried to change my password and it won’t let me if I don’t have the old password.

Sean Hyman

Theresa, I just emailed you a new password. Let me know if that works. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.