Home Forums Ask Sean Large black header bar

If you'd like advice from Sean or other seasoned investors, Just post your question here.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Sean,

I was just wondering if you could shrink the size/depth of the large black header bar? It takes up too much space on my screen and can be a little annoying. I was fighting with it the other day trying to watch the latest video, but then I figured out if I tap the full screen icon I could get rid of it. Otherwise, it fills half of my screen when I am scrolling through info. Maybe it’s just me, so if there is a trick to getting rid of it please let me know what I am missing. :0) Thanks!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

When they were designing the site both for computer and for mobile, that’s the best balance they could come up with.

Everyone will have a slightly different experience. Why?

Some people use PCs, some Macs. Some iPhones/iPads, some droid phones. Even among any of these devices, some will use Google Chrome, others Safari, while others will use Firefox or Internet Explorer, etc.

So there are so many variations these days with so many choices and so few standards. Then, there’s how you choose to have you browser settings: font size, zoom settings, etc. So, it is what it is at this point. In all of the testing, this combo fit the bulk of situations the best.

You can always change browsers and could choose one of your other devices when you view it, as a possible solution for you.

Sheryl Fogelquist
    Participant

Ok, thanks, I’ll figure it out. :0)

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Consider a different browser first because it’s the easiest switch.

willie bontrager
    Participant

I use slimjet and its not a problem.

Sheryl Fogelquist
    Participant

Thanks Willie!

Sean Hyman
    Keymaster

Glad y’all are helping to collaborate together to help each other find a more favorable outcome. That’s awesome!

willie bontrager
    Participant

Your welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.